Thursday, November 1, 2007

322.2 Pounds and counting... Down

Today is Day 1 of 419. So far, not too bad. Not that I expected it to be on day one. It will be day three, day 12 or day 54 that will be rough.

I measured my official weight today. I came to 322.2 pounds. About where I expected. So my goal is 222.2 pounds.

OK, here is the plan of attack to lose one hundred pounds.

Long term Goal – Lose 100 pounds by December 24, 2008 and fit back into a size 36 waist pant.

Mid term goals – Lose 28 pounds by February 1, 2008. (lose about 2.2 lbs per week) Be able to fit in size 40 pant. Lose 55 pounds by May 23, 2008. (lose about 1.7 lbs per week) Fit into size 38 pant. Remaining 45 pounds by December 24, 2008. (lose about 1.3 lbs per week) Fit into size 36 pant.

Short term goals – Weekly – Cardio 1 hour 6 days a week (750 calories per hour). Lift weights for 30 minutes 4 times a week.

No candy or chocolate. Exceptions may exist on the following holidays. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years Eve, Valentines, My Birthday, Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day. Deserts are OK on weekends, but no other time, and even then, I will avoid eating them or eating too much of them.

The goal will be to start simple. I am not worried as much as how I get my calories but that I limit them. I am not as concerned at first about muscle gain, rather cardio. As time moves on, I will start to watch carbs, fats, proteins and their respective benefits as well as ensuring more time is spent working the muscles correctly. As time goes on, I may ask for help on the best ways to do this, but that is it for now.

Cheers for one good day done.

Fred

No comments: