Monday, November 5, 2007

Day 4 of 419

Today, I started out OK, but ended up probably not as good as I should have.  I had a small bowl of oatmeal in the morning.  Had some leftover ribs for the night prevous for lunch (probably about 300 Calories worth) and then had a large steak and potato dinner.  We invited Jenny and Jeremy over and in the process of chatting, I over ate.  That and I had a cinnamon roll that Jenny brought over.  Maybe one would have been fine, but I snacked on more as I was just sitting in front of the food.  But boy, did we grill up some great steak!  It was the best I have had in a long time.  Maybe it was due to my grilling skills.  Maybe, but probably was due to Tiffany’s rub.  MMMmmm good.

 

I still avoided candy and the like and really, when all was said and done, probably met my caloric needs for the day and didn’t exceed it. 

 

Any ways,

 

Cheers,

 

Fred

 

No comments: